Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Olde but Goode



I got some new 'old' books at the weekend. The Secret History, a long time favourite, which I actually re-read about a year ago. This copy here is going to be sent off to a friend who also loves this book, but has lost her copy. Jitterbug Perfume is another favourite that I first read over ten years ago (Oldtimer alert!) I never used to re-read books, there's always been so much new stuff I've wanted to spend my reading time on instead. However, lately I've been going back and re-reading lots of old favourites. I guess it's because I'm old enough now that I can't really remember them the first time round!

So, these first two books I got from the Spring Fling Street Festival, and Dawn's Big Date is from the Darebin Tip Shop. This is #50 in the series!! I stopped reading these books when I grew out of them at around #20. I'm looking forward to seeing what's been happening. I see Dawn is dating, and Maryanne and Logan look to be as smug as ever…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...